☚ Go Back ☚
The webmaster(s) of these sites has gone great lengths to build and develop a service that is welcoming to the general public, that is robust, easy to use and easy on the pocketbook (if applicable). Also it is important that the client content on our sites does not interfere with the purpose of the blog, group, forum or site, is lawful and not offensive to the general public.
To discourage unwanted behaviour and to expedite the removal of undesired content the admin/webmaster may edit/remove posted content and/or suspend (in extreme cases terminate) user accounts, groups, forums and user sites at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason the admin/webmaster finds applicable. As a user of the ThunderBay.xyz network, you agree not to do or participate in any of the following non-exclusive list of UNACCEPTABLE content and behaviours on our services:
- Spamming: posting content/links that adds no added value and/or irrelevant to the topic, copying material from elsewhere that is not original (unless quoting content relevant to the topic) or promoting commercial services (unless explicitly permitted by the blog, group, forum or site).
- Content that provides, sells, or offers to sell the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs and drug contraband, bootleg alcohol, prohibited weapons, pirated materials, pornography or sexual products, programs to attack others, illegal goods, escort services, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, information used to break copyright or trademark violations, to destroy others’ property, or to harm any people or cruelty to animals.
- Content that contains, links to, or participates in pyramid schemes, gambling, raffles, lotteries, and so forth with the exception of licensed lotteries/raffles for a charitable cause (only if explicitly permitted by the blog, group, forum or site).
- Content that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement or violates any other third party right.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, viruses, worms, harmful code, Trojan horses and/or their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that includes or contains links to nudity, pornography, foul language, or material that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited email. Those who use WebTerritory.net/ThunderBay.xyz’s resources, including e-mail addresses, for spam are also subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise offensive to the ThunderBay.xyz network and community, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames or abuses others, such as bigotry, prejudice, racism or hatred, and promotion, assistance, or information of any type related to violence against governments, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Content that holds WebTerritory.net/ThunderBay.xyz network up to public scorn or ridicule.
- Content that posts or discloses personal identification information or private information of individuals under the age of 13 or in connection with materials directed toward individuals under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent.
- Content that takes part in, or allows any third party to take part in, the following: reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology; individual pass-working of user sites or pages; altering copyright notices and attributes (unless permitted in writing by the author/owner); and such practices.
To report violations of the above restrictions, please ‘flag’ the content (where applicable) or contact/email the admin or webmaster of the ThunderBay.xyz site domain with a link to the offending content and why it is inappropriate.
The administrators/webmasters of the ThunderBay.xyz sites does not actively monitor the content of individual blogs, groups, forums or comments, but will investigate complaints of a violation of the WebTerritory.net/ThunderBay.xyz content policy.
☚ Go Back ☚